STARTUP BTC Website usage terms and conditions
The information and any reference materials posted here by Startup BTC (doing business as “STARTUP BTC LIMITED” or “STARTUP BTC”) is intended solely for the information of the reader. Such information should NOT be considered or construed as medical advice or used for treatment purposes and is NOT intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional.
Please note that communication via the Internet and electronic mail may not be secure, and Startup BTC cannot guarantee the security or confidentiality of any information which is transmitted. Because electronic mail may be delayed by hours or days, please do not rely on this mode of communication to convey urgent information.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to design, layout, look, appearance, photos and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Disclaimer of warranty
While we try to keep the information on the web site as accurate as possible, we disclaim any warranty concerning its accuracy, timeliness, and completeness, and any other warranty, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Limitation of liability
The user assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of this web site and the Internet in general. Under no circumstances shall Startup BTC, or its employees, agents, or representatives, or its affiliates, including without limitation The Physicians of Startup BTC or anyone else involved in creating or maintaining this web site be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, lost profits, or other damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages that result from: the use or inability to use or access the web site and/or any other web sites which are linked to this site; reliance by a member or visitor on any information obtained via the web site; or mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, viruses, errors, defects, or any failure of performance, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access. In states which do not allow the above limitations of liability, liability shall be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
By choosing to use the Startup BTC web site, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions. In its sole discretion, Startup BTC may from time-to-time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website.
START OF Startup BTC
Looking at potential of Bitcoin, Startup BTC allows all the investors including private individuals, institutional investors, as well as lending firms, to participate in the growth journey of the companies from early stage.